PERFECT HIDING HIGHT
HEALTHY HAPPY HOME
What is a Global Pet Foods Healthy Happy Home?
Teams that choose this challenge can pre design their Global Pet Foods Happy Home for Kitty.
The goal of this challenge is to construct a fun cardboard Healthy Happy Home that may include all things that make kitty happy. Your Global Pet Foods Healthy Happy Home will include toys, decorative and comfy furniture that will keep kitty purring.
Global Pet Foods staff will be onsite to support participants with supplies to help make kitty's home the happiest ever.
Things to consider when designing your Global Pet Foods Healthy Happy Home:
Areas to scratch, play and jump to help Felix exercise
Areas to hide for treats so kitties can enjoy 'hunting' for them.
Comfy areas to nap after they are all done playing and hunting :)
What you need...
1. Find 2-5 builders to create your team.
2. Register for the Cardboard For Kitty event on or before April 4th.
3. Make a plan and pre design your Global Pet Foods Happy Home for kitty.
4. Cardboard and a Kent Building Supplies Builder's Kit will be provided. Global Pet Foods will also provide some toys and answer any questions about how food and comfy corners can help make your home extra special for kitty.
5. You can bring toys, decorations or things that you want to include.
Global Pet Foods
Global Pet Foods is Canada’s largest Canadian-owned pet specialty retailer. Global has seven locations in New Brunswick, owned and operated as a family business by Alison, Jeff & Kieran Kelly. Each Global Pet Foods New Brunswick store is a holistic pet health centre — we educate our staff about all aspects of pet health — Body / Mind / Spirit. You won’t find a more dedicated, passionate, and educated team. We use our knowledge and expertise to work with you to ensure your pet is the healthiest…and happiest!